After receiving the production task list, the garment enterprise can cut the knife after designing the cutting plan, laying out and spreading. Surgery is the key to cutting work. The inaccurate cutting procedure will not only affect the size and size of the finished product, but also increase the difficulty of sewing. At present, there are two types of automatic computer cutting machines and manual cutting for clothing companies.
First, the details of automatic computer cutting machine should pay attention to
The automatic computer cutting system consists of a computer control center and a special cutting bed. At present, it has become more and more widely used. Due to the thin materials, large elasticity, easy slippage, and large curve of the model, manual knives cannot guarantee the quality.
The computer control center reads the discharge information, calculates the tool holder and tool holder displacement and controls the positioning, calculates the cutting angle of the tool and controls the speed, so that the cutter is always vertical, and automatically controls the tool holder sharpening distance. Therefore, before cutting, make sure that the cutting knife is vertical, and the cutting angle and speed are appropriate.
The automatic computer cutting machine should also pay attention to regularly changing the mane bricks on the cutting surface to ensure the level of the cutting surface.
Second, the details of manual cutting should pay attention to
1. Before starting the operation, confirm that the information of the marker is correct, and fix the marker on the fabric. Fixing methods include bead pins, adhesive tape, high-pressure clamps, and pressure blocks.
2. Check the condition of the knife before starting the operation. Keep the knife clean, sharp, and in good condition.
3. The operator usually holds the knife in his right hand and presses the fabric with his left hand, so he should wear safety gloves during cutting.
4. Use even force when cutting, avoid over-knife and running knife. Keep the fabric and template flat, select the feeding order reasonably, cut small pieces first and then cut large pieces to ensure the stability of the cutting pieces and reduce repeated labor.
5. Strictly cut according to the lines of the marker to ensure accurate cutting. The amount of cut is appropriate; the size and position of the drill point are accurate, and the upper and lower layers cannot slide.
6. For small pieces with high precision requirements and pieces that need to be accurately aligned with each other, you can use a straight knife to rough cut, and then use a knife (gantry knife) to cut.
7, after the end of the operation, check the accuracy of the cutting piece with the template, and compare the first layer and the bottom layer with the template.
Third, the details of the film processing
Cut pieces are the basic component of clothing and directly affect the quality of clothing and standard processing time. The pre-processing of the cut pieces after cutting is also the key process of cutting. The cut pieces are well pre-processed, which can facilitate the sewing staff to process.
1. Inspection film
The inspection piece is the inspection process after the cutting is completed. To prevent unqualified pieces from entering the sewing line:
Check the pieces with the template to ensure that the pieces are within the allowed tolerances.
Compare the upper zui and lower zui cuts of the same stack of cuts, and check whether their specifications are the same, whether they are skewed or uneven.
Pay attention to inspection of defects. Different parts of the garment have different requirements for allowing defects. For the impermissible defective parts, the film changing process should be performed in time.
In order to ensure that a piece of clothing is on the same layer of fabric and to avoid color difference, it is required to number, label or paste the cut pieces one by one.
Generally, a numbering machine is used when marking numbers, and it is necessary to avoid ink staining the cutting pieces. If the ink color is too heavy, handwriting can also be used. Light-colored fabrics and thin fabrics are numbered with light-colored ink or white pens and pencils. A numbering position can be reserved on the template for employee identification.
The scribe line is used to mark the subsequent inner sewing process to ensure the specifications. Generally, the denim fabric pieces are dusted. The post-treatment washing process will remove the traces left by the dusting. Soaps can also be marked on steam ironed garment pieces. It can also be drawn with a silver pen and other tools.
After the pieces with engineering quality enter the sewing link, the sewing workers can correctly complete the combination and partial processing of the pieces according to the information on the pieces, and simply and efficiently avoid the quality problems caused by the mismatched pieces of clothing.
In order not to affect the overall quality due to the cutting process, the quality of the cutting process can be strictly controlled in the following aspects to improve the quality of clothing:
1. Carefully inspect the film to prevent defective pieces from flowing into the sewing process;
2. Draw lines, brush powder, and mark for reference of sewing position and subsequent process;
3. The cut is used as a reference for the alignment of the seam. The cut should be accurate, and the number should not be less.
4. Presentation of cutting information, multi-purpose numbering, work tickets or information cards attached to straps.
The various links of clothing operations are interlocked. We must analyze the factors that may affect the quality of clothing from each small process, and plan, implement and supervise each subtle link to ensure the quality of clothing.
Related industry knowledge
- How can the automatic computer cutting machine be regulated?
- The perfect combination of high-definition clothing with intelligent automatic cutting bed
- Comparison of computer cutting bed of major global brands
- What are the advantages of automatic cutting machine?
- Benefit Analysis of Yuanyi Spreader Machine Substitution
- Features and advantages of automatic drawing machine
- Do you know what the spreader does?
- Fully automatic spreading machine chooses Boye Intelligent Technology to be more at ease
- Routine maintenance and characteristics