For the management of garment cutting work, we must pay attention to the following "details" to eliminate waste and ensure the quality of the cut pieces. 如何规范操作呢？ How to regulate the operation of a fully automatic computer cutting machine in a garment factory ?
First, develop a cutting plan
Making a cutting plan is a step in cutting work, which is to decompose the production task list with parameters such as the number of discharge parts, specifications, and the number of layers. In theory, a production task list can formulate multiple cutting schemes, but the enterprise should consider the following details when determining a fully automatic computer cutting scheme:
The length of the cutting bed and the effective cutting height of the cutting knife: The length of the cutting bed limits the length of the discharge, and the effective cutting height of the cutting knife limits the number of layers spread.
Performance of trimming materials: material shrinkage, thickness, and surface smoothness all affect the length and number of layers. For silk fabrics, the number of layers should not be too large to ensure cutting accuracy.
Number and specifications of markers: Increasing the number of markers and specifications will help to save fabric during the marker discharge process. Chromatic aberration.
Labor intensity and efficiency of workers: Today's development of spreaders and automatic cutting systems has made cutting more automated. When formulating a cutting plan, we must consider the actual production conditions of the enterprise, reasonably arrange the labor tasks of workers and machinery and equipment, give full play to the efficiency of the equipment, and reduce the labor intensity of workers.
Due consideration should be given to the full use of materials: especially high-priced apparel fabrics, when planning cutting plans, we must also consider how to reasonably plan the length of the pavement to reduce the remaining material that is less than one layer in length and give full play to the material value.
Second, according to the production process requirements
According to the requirements of the production process, the layout of the material is arranged closely within the specified width of the fabric, and the material consumption is shortened while cutting. There are two types of markers: manual markers and CAD markers. Regardless of the method, companies need to pay attention to the following details:
According to the effective cloth width of the material, the material is discharged: the shrinkage of the material and the edge of the woven fabric will affect the actual effective width of the material. It must be reasonably planned according to the nature of the piece and the production requirements.
Satisfy the requirements of the yarn direction of the cut pieces: When placing the cut pieces, the placement of the cut pieces should be consistent with the specified yarn direction, otherwise it will affect the form of the garment and cause irreversible quality problems. For example, the placket line on the front of the shirt must be consistent with the warp direction.
The processing of cutting pieces to bars: For cutting pieces that have the requirements of matching bars, the aligned cutting pieces must be placed in the same circular pattern when discharging. If there are requirements on the left and right front panels of the shirt, the left and right flaps are placed together together when the material is being discharged.
The "high" standard of the discharge rate: The material saved in the discharge is equal to the return of profit for the enterprise. The effectiveness of the discharge process of many enterprises is measured by the discharge rate. The discharge utilization rate refers to the ratio of the area occupied by the cutting pieces to the area of the cloth width during the discharge.
Under the premise of guaranteeing the quality of the cuttings, the "higher" utilization rate of the cuttings should be pursued. Many companies' layout employees must constantly try different layouts to obtain the "perfect" layout. If the subsequent cutting is done manually, then while pursuing a high discharge utilization rate, we also need to consider the convenience of the operation of the cutting staff, rationally plan the cutting route, and provide convenience for ensuring the cutting quality.
3. How can the fully automatic computer cutting machine be regulated?
Although clothing companies are now using more and more automatic computer cutting machines, many companies lack a set of standardized operating procedures. The following automatic computer cutting machines can be used for your reference:
1. Before using the fully automatic computer cutting machine, you need to be familiar with and understand the main performance and function of the automatic cutting machine.
2. When operating a fully automatic computer cutting machine, you must follow the steps in the manual.
1. Check the air source to ensure that the compressed air switch is turned on and the power switch is in the proper position:
2. After the computer is turned on, use related commands to enter the desktop;
3. Ensure that personnel and other materials are kept within a safe distance from the cutting bed when cutting;
4. Select menu and line up to cut;
5. Check the crop area before cropping
Third, the maintenance of automatic computer cutting machine
1. When the computer prompts or the green light is on, perform maintenance:
2. Replace the blade and replace it according to the software calculation of the blade wear value prompt or visual inspection;
3. Replace the sharpening stone; (German Kuris computer prompts to replace the blade and sharpening stone)
4. Lubricate the tool post components and movable blocks;
5.Clean the filter bucket. The filter bucket is cleaned once a week to ensure the normal function of the machine tool.
Four, safety precautions of fully automatic computer cutting machine
1.Whether the machine is on or off, please stand on the cutting table or unloading table in a hurry:
2. When the cover or other safety device of the cutting head is not installed, it is extremely dangerous and the machine cannot be used;
3. Do not use the machine when the protective cover is not installed;
4. Do not use the machine when the side plate is not installed;
5. When cutting, do not stand in the moving area of the cutting rod in the cutting area;
6. When the cutting table is moving, do not approach the machine and unload the material;
7. When the machine is running, do not remove the hole paper, film, fabric or other materials. Once it is blocked, press the emergency stop button immediately. After the standby is stopped, pull out the blockage;
8. Don't exceed the cutting function limit (such as height, width, etc.).
Related industry knowledge
- The perfect combination of high-definition clothing with intelligent automatic cutting bed
- Comparison of computer cutting beds of major global brands
- What are the advantages of automatic cutting machine?
- Process and precautions of computer cutting machine
- Benefit Analysis of Yuanyi Spreading Machine Machine Substitution
- Features and advantages of automatic drawing machine
- Do you know what the spreader does?
- Fully automatic spreading machine chooses Boye Intelligent Technology to be more assured
- Routine maintenance and characteristics